Subject: VeriSign Invoice #3300488066
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:14 PST

Dear VeriSign Customer,                                                                                  
                                                                                                         
Attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of your monthly VeriSign Payment Services invoice. This     
invoice represents charges for the activity processed by your account during the previous calendar       
month.                                                                                                   
                                                                                                         
Your credit card or bank account will be billed for the invoiced amount in approximately ten (10) days   
from the date of the invoice, unless you were previously approved for net 30 terms. Your credit card     
will be charged as a recurring transaction.                                                              
                                                                                                         
If at any time your billing or contact information changes, please log into the VeriSign Manager at      
https://payments.verisign.com/manager and update your information. Never give your password to anyone    
and only log in at https://payments.verisign.com/manager. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites   
by checking the URL Address bar every time you log in and before entering any sensitive information.     
                                                                                                         
If you need assistance in updating your account information, please email the VeriSign Technical         
Support team at [email-masked]. If you have questions concerning your invoice, please          
contact VeriSign Payment Services Accounts Receivable at [email-masked].                       
                                                                                                         
Thank you.                                                                                               
Accounts Receivable                                                                                      
VeriSign, Inc.                                                                                           
Phone: 877-GET-VRSN (438-8776), select option 2, then option 2                                           
                                                                                                         
The attachment is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You need Acrobat Reader from Adobe to read this     
document. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe website to download a free copy from   
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html                                                     
                                                                                                         
Protect your business with VeriSign Fraud Protection Services. Call 1-888-847-2898 for more info!