Subject: RE: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:59:19 -0700

Good Morning Michael,

PayPal did have issues with the settlement withdrawal on Saturday.  The
withdrawal did not complete until just after midnight CDT on the 18th
prompting the e-mail to go out.  Keep in mind that it is a standard form
e-mail so verbiage wasn't dynamic to cover the actual event that
happened. 

In regards to the other e-mails that you have gotten, there was an issue
that happened through the week with the e-mail notifications.  I believe
they have resolved the issue.  Moving forward, you should only get these
if there is an actual issue with settlement withdrawal.  

I am including the information specific to the last set of withdrawals
for you easy reference.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks

Janet

Action

ID

Other IP

Type

Card Last 4

To/From

Name

Email/Memo

Date

Status

Gross

Fee

Net

12788188D1261893B
<javascript:oc_view_trans_details(32300712066,0,1,%200%20)>  

...   

Withdraw Funds to a Bank Account 

- 

To 

Bank Account 

... 

Oct. 18, 2009 02:09:16 CDT 

Completed 

-$3,904.51 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$3,904.51 USD 

0LN04673W4394452U
<javascript:oc_view_trans_details(32267042878,0,1,%200%20)>  

...   

Withdraw Funds to a Bank Account 

- 

To 

Bank Account 

... 

Oct. 16, 2009 12:50:02 CDT 

Completed 

-$4,489.06 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$4,489.06 USD 

3YC15653SG3741529
<javascript:oc_view_trans_details(32239355152,0,1,%200%20)>  

...   

Withdraw Funds to a Bank Account 

- 

To 

Bank Account 

... 

Oct. 15, 2009 13:10:08 CDT 

Completed 

-$4,230.17 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$4,230.17 USD 

9N7010383U591851C
<javascript:oc_view_trans_details(32212642744,0,1,%200%20)>  

...   

Withdraw Funds to a Bank Account 

- 

To 

Bank Account 

... 

Oct. 14, 2009 13:24:49 CDT 

Completed 

-$4,904.71 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$4,904.71 USD 

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 7:50 AM
To: Vaughan, Janet
Subject: Fw: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

Janet,

This is the third email I have received regarding an alleged problem
with 

our account.  However, I usually get emails with my name on them and not
our 

company name so I thought it may be fraudulent.

Can you check this for me and let me know if there is something that
really 

needs to be fixed.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

Labor Law Poster Service

Phone 877-321-4144

Fax 888-442-4144

[email-masked]

----- Original Message ----- 

From: <[email-masked]>

To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>

Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 5:54 PM

Subject: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

ROUTING CODE

The Routing Code in the subject line of this email lets us quickly route

communication to you and ensures that you receive the fastest possible 

service.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

PayPal attempted to withdraw your 10/17/2009 end-of-day balance to your
bank 

account.  Unfortunately, it was not successful because your 10/17/2009 

end-of-day balance was more than your balance at the time PayPal
attempted 

withdrawal.

If you send or withdraw money (including refunds and reversals) after
your 

end-of-day balance and before PayPal attempts to withdraw funds from
your 

account, there will be insufficient funds to withdraw. In these cases, 

PayPal will attempt to withdraw the ending balance of any balance that
was 

not previously withdrawn, within the last 7 days.

Settlement Withdrawals will continue automatically on the next business
day. 

If you use the Settlement File to reconcile amounts withdrawn with your 

transaction totals, then your Settlement Withdrawal amount will simply 

reflect the activity for all the Settlement Files back to the previous 

Settlement Withdrawal.

 

Sincerely,

PayPal

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 

yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 

Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time
you 

log in to your account.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you

will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account 

and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP550