Subject: PayPal
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:57:19 -0700

Good Afternoon,

As you may be aware, PayPal is experiencing intermittent API issues
which is in turn affecting a merchant's ability to process payments.  I
currently do not have a recent update other than to advise you that we
are continuing to actively and aggressively work on the issue.  I will
send updates as soon as I receive them.  I appreciate your continued
patience as we work towards bringing the system back on line. 

Regards,

Janet

Janet Vaughan  

PayPal Merchant Solutions | Account Manager 

PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Direct  402.516.9489  |  Black Berry  402.960.8185
|  Fax  402.537.5790
[email-masked]
Office Hours:  07:30 am - 4:30 pm CT M-F