Subject: VeriSign - ACH Contract
From: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:18:55 -0700

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the contract and the follow up. I actually didn't get the
entire contract and kindly ask you to resend all the pages.
 
Thanks so much!

Jay

Jaber 'Jay' Sahourieh

Territory Manager

VeriSign Payment Services, a PayPal Business

Direct:   408-967-5853

Fax:       303-395-2805

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.verisign.com/payments <blocked::http://www.verisign.com/payments> 

www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> 

 

* VeriSign Payment Services, including PayFlow Link and PayFlow Pro, was
recently acquired by PayPal, and will be integrated with PayPal's suite
of web payment tools to form the e-commerce industry's most
comprehensive web payment offering. The VeriSign Payment Services are no
longer operated by, or affiliated with, VeriSign, Inc. Use of the
VeriSign name and logo is temporary and with the permission of VeriSign,
Inc.