Subject: Gateway Update Information
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:09:51 -0700

Mike,

In follow up to our conversation, below is the information on the
Gateway Update that needs to be completed prior to September 1, 2009.
As I mentioned, we have a team of dedicated consultants that are
available to assist with any questions during the transition.  Their
direct phone number is 877.729.7258.  Their hours of operation are 08:30
AM - 8:00 PM CT.  Your IT support can also contact me and I can place
them in direct contact with the support specialists as well.  Please do
not hesitate to ask for assistance should it be needed.  

Thanks!

Janet

Please visit our site at > for more information on the update 
www.paypal.com/gatewayupdate 

 

Upgrade instructions for:

*	Merchants using 3rd party ecommerce solution
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_merchant_cart>  
*	Merchants with custom integrations - have developer
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_dev>  
*	Merchants with custom integrations - no developer
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_nodev>  
*	Shopping Carts and Integration/Application Providers
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_carts>  
*	Resellers
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_resellers>  
*	FAQs
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_FAQ>  
*	Contact Support
<https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php>  

Please review the information contained in the link specific to your
integration needs/solution as quickly as possible.  It is critical that
all applicable changes take place before September 2009. Please let me
know if you need any help or have any questions with this. 

Thanks, 

Janet

 

Janet Vaughan  

PayPal Merchant Solutions | Account Manager 

PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Direct  402.516.9489  |  Black Berry  402.960.8185
|  Fax  402.537.5790
[email-masked]
Office Hours:  07:30 am - 4:30 pm CT M-F