Subject: PayPal Website Payments Pro Application (KMM3296879I96L0KM) :ppk1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:11:07 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Michael Bishop,
 
Thank you for your interest in Website Payments Pro and/or Virtual 
Terminal.  
 
In order for us to complete our review of your application, we are 
requesting additional business information and documentation from you. 
All requested information needs to be submitted within seven days to 
continue the review process. 
 
Within seven days, please provide:

     1. The primary email address you used to apply for Website Payments
Pro or Virtual Terminal.

          PayPal account email: __________________________ 

     2.   A signed copy of this email

In addition, please submit one of the following:

CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
[  ] SUBMIT YOUR FULLY OPERATIONAL BUSINESS WEBSITE URL

     1.  Update your business URL to your fully operational website

Ensure we’ve received your fully operational business URL by following 
these steps:

     1. Go to https://www.paypal.com/profile or copy and paste the 
entire link into the address bar in your browser.
     2. Click Business Information under Account Information.
     3. Click Edit.
     4. On the Edit Business Information page, your information can be 
removed or edited from the appropriate boxes. 
     5. Click Save.

Note: Please ensure that the spelling of the URL is correct. Under 
construction, invalid, or generic websites will not be accepted. 

Or, submit the following information:

[  ] REQUIRED BUSINESS VERIFICATION DOCUMENTATION

     1. One of the following items: 
          - A copy of your catalogue or brochure with business name 
clearly visible
          - A copy of inventory receipts or supplier contact information

          - A password to your website or access to the staging website
(if applicable) 
          - A copy of professional license (e.g. real estate broker 
license or contractor license)

Then, fax this document and all of the documents above to the following 
fax number: 

Fax: (303) 395-2801
 
Signature (Required): __________________________ 
Date:_________________________
Printed Name: __________________________
Merchant/Business Name: __________________________

Next Steps:
1.  Once we have received all of the above documents, we will continue 
the Website Payments Pro and/or Virtual Terminal application review 
process for your account. Please Note: If we do not receive all of the 
requested documents and information indicated above in seven days, we 
will be unable to complete the Application Review Process.
2.  A credit report will be pulled based on the submitted documentation,
and a PayPal Credit Analyst will review the completed application, 
additional faxed documents, and your credit report information.
3.  You will be notified of your approval status via email within two 
business days.

We appreciate your interest in PayPal Website Payments Pro and/or 
Virtual Terminal. Thank you in advance for your time. Should you have 
any questions regarding this email, don’t hesitate to write or call the 
PayPal Merchant Verification Department at [email-masked] or (866) 
837-1851.  

Sincerely,
PayPal