Subject: ATTN: Lillie Riley (WFB ACH Rep)FW: ACH Dispute (Prospect Smarter: ACH Login: laborlaw)
From: "Hotchkiss, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:24:48 -0700

Hi Lilie,

Please read response below from Michael Bishop (Operations Mgr at
Prospect Smarter).  Although there is no hard copy authorization, he has
identified the name of the person who called to order the Labor Posters
(Charlotte Knowles) - see attachment.   She was the one who provided the
routing# and account# to their Sales Rep and placed the order.  Please
ask KC Transport if someone by this name works for them.  If so, they
need to ask this particular individual the purpose of the Labor Posters
order - maybe they needed this to post around their work and they are
not aware of it.   Can you please verify and give us an update?

Thanks and regards,

 

Annabelle Hotchkiss

Sales Administrator

Sales Operations

PayPal - an eBay Company

(408) 967-4044

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:16 PM
To: Hotchkiss, Annabelle
Subject: Re: ACH Dispute (Prospect Smarter: ACH Login: laborlaw)

To whom it may concern:

Unfortunately we do not have a signed authorization for this order since
the order was placed with our sales rep over the phone.  Please note
that the only way that we could have the account and routing of this
customer is if this information was given to us.  Charlotte Knowles
called in on January 2nd to place an order for Labor Law Posters.
However, they may not recognize the charge because the name on the
account still has our IT offices title on it.  We are working to get
this updated.  Please see attached document which is a copy of the
customers order details.  We will also place a phone call to the
customer to give an explanation of the transaction.  If there are any
further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly
at 877-321-4144 and you may reference order #254622.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

Operations Manager -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Hotchkiss, Annabelle <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Cc: [email-masked] ; [email-masked] 

	Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:30 PM

	Subject: ACH Dispute (Prospect Smarter: ACH Login: laborlaw)

		ATTN:  Joseph Fata/Michael Bishop

		You have been identified as the billing contact for
company name Prospect Smarter.  

		Company name, KC Transport Inc is disputing charges in
the amount of $67.25.  Their representative stated that this transaction
was not an authorized debit from ABA# 061000052;   Acct# 3271475651.
Details of this transaction are provided below.  This request is made
pursuant to Section 4.1.1 of the NACHA operating rules.

		Please provide a copy of a signed authorization from
this customer to debit his account.  If you can provide this, please
call Lillie Riley (Wells Fargo Bank) at 612-215-0222.  She is also
copied on this email. 

		If a copy of signed authorization can not be provided by
02/22/07, Wells Fargo/PayPal will debit from your company's ACH Payments
Processing account with PayPal (login: laborlaw)the amount of $67.25. 

VRCD0D5034CC 

Request Data 

Trans ID: 

VRCD0D5034CC

Merchant: 

laborlaw

Timestamp: 

2007-01-02 13:14:20

Trans Type: 

Sale

Duration: 

0.00

Tender Type: 

Checking

Client IP: 

71.206.96.82

Account Number: 

XXXXXXXX5651

Client Version: 

3.07

Expiration: 

n/a 

ABA #: 

061000052

Cust Ref#: 

AVS Street: 

Amount: 

$67.25

AVS Zip: 

Email: 

Comment1: 

Comment2: 

 

 

 

		 

Results 

Result Code: 

0

Response Message: 

Approved

Status Code: 

P03

Description: 

Submitted

Descriptor: 

LABORLAWPOSTERS

Resubmission Status: 

Transaction Format: 

CCD

 

Orig Trans ID: 

 

Batch ID: 

4433

 

Merchant Transaction Results 

Date to Settle: 

2007-01-07 13:14:20

Settlement Date: 

2007-01-07 19:00:06

Settle Status: 

Settlement Complete

Merchant Batch ID: 

4436

		Regards,

		Annabelle Hotchkiss

		Sales Administrator

		Sales Operations

		Paypal - an eBay Company

		(408) 967-4044

		PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid
online.  Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments
Standard or Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account
required.   Already have an internet merchant account?  Then there's
Payflow Pro, the most trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter
which solution you choose, you can grow your business and increase your
sales by tapping into PayPal's more than 100 million accounts.

		
________________________________

		From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:56 PM
		To: Hotchkiss, Annabelle
		Subject: Request for authorization

		Hello Annabelle, 

		I am requesting a copy of authorization for: 

		Individual name:  KC Transport Inc 
		Account #: 3271475651 
		Effective Date: 01/03/2007 
		Debit Amount: $67.25 
		Individual ID: R0223360204 
		Company ID 3770406822 
		Trace #; 091000010000066 
		Company Name: Prospect Smarter 

		The customer is stating that this transaction is not
authorized. 

		Thanks 

		Lillie Riley 
		Wells Fargo ACH 
		Ph# 612-215-0222 
		Fax# 612-667-2154