Subject: FW: Need Copy of Authorization - ACH Dispute for Prospect Smarter (ACH Login: laborlaw)
From: "Hotchkiss, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:26:06 -0600

Hi Steve,

Below is an immediate response from our merchant.  The order was for
Labor Law poster.  Attached is the invoice to Gentiva Health  Services,
Inc.  Payment was made thru check-by-phone from an individual by the
name of Joyce.  Please provide this information to Gentiva Health
Services Inc and have them verify and ask around their department if a
Labor Law Poster was ordered.  I am pretty sure they did.  At this
point, I am not authorizing any return until they have verified & check
on their end.  Please update me on the outcome.

Thanks,  

Annabelle Hotchkiss

Sales Administrator

Sales Operations

Paypal - an eBay Company

(408) 967-4044

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 1:55 PM
To: Hotchkiss, Annabelle
Subject: Re: Need Copy of Authorization - ACH Dispute for Prospect
Smarter (ACH Login: laborlaw)

To whom it may concern,

I have attached a copy of the invoice for the order that was placed by
Gentiva Health services Inc.  It appears that a Joyce placed the order
for their labor law posters.  The Prospect Smarter name, (as the company
who made the charge), is probably causing confusion.  They are our
contractor who set up our Verisign/PayPal accounts and maintain our
database software.  The transaction was entered as a "Check-by-phone"
and was placed over the phone with the customer giving us both their
routing and checking acct. numbers.  We otherwise would not have access
to this information.  Please keep me advised to the status of this
transaction and/or if you need further information regarding this
transaction.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

LLPS Operations Manager

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Hotchkiss, Annabelle <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Cc: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 1:33 PM

	Subject: Need Copy of Authorization - ACH Dispute for Prospect
Smarter (ACH Login: laborlaw)

	Attn:  Michael Bishop

	Hi  Michael.  You have been identified as the primary/billing
contact for company name: Prospect Smarter (ACH Login: laborlaw). Wells
Fargo Bank received an ACH dispute from company name Gentiva Health.
Gentiva Health is disputing an ACH "WEB" debit on their account (R/T#
011900445 Account# 67903) in the amount of $67.25 (see below transaction
details). This request is made pursuant to Section 4.1.1 of the NACHA
operating rules.   

	Please immediately stop debits from this account. If you can
provide a copy of authorization from this company - Gentiva Health - to
authorize debits from their account as payment to your company, we will
communicate that to the company disputing the charges and disregard the
dispute. If no response is received from you by Thursday, July 26, Wells
Fargo/PayPal will debit the total amount of $62.37 from your ACH account
- Login: laborlaw; ACH Acct Name: Prospect Smarter. 

VSGD0ECD2FD1 

Request Data 

Trans ID: 

VSGD0ECD2FD1

Merchant: 

laborlaw

Timestamp: 

2007-03-29 09:44:19

Trans Type: 

Sale

Duration: 

1.00

Tender Type: 

Checking

Client IP: 

71.206.96.82

Account Number: 

X7903

Client Version: 

3.07

Expiration: 

n/a 

ABA #: 

011900445

Cust Ref#: 

AVS Street: 

Amount: 

$67.25

AVS Zip: 

Email: 

Comment1: 

Comment2: 

 

 

 

	 

Results 

Result Code: 

0

Response Message: 

Approved

Status Code: 

P03

Description: 

Submitted

Descriptor: 

LABORLAWPOSTERS

Resubmission Status: 

Transaction Format: 

CCD

 

Orig Trans ID: 

 

Batch ID: 

4496

 

Merchant Transaction Results 

Date to Settle: 

2007-04-03 09:44:19

Settlement Date: 

2007-04-03 19:00:06

Settle Status: 

Settlement Complete

Merchant Batch ID: 

4499

	Regards,

	Annabelle Hotchkiss

	Sales Administrator

	Sales Operations

	PayPal - an eBay Company

	(408) 967-4044

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.
Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or
Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already
have an internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most
trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you
choose, you can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping
into PayPal's more than 100 million accounts.

	
________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 2:24 PM
	To: Hotchkiss, Annabelle
	Subject: Copy of auth 7/13

	Acct 67903 
	Dt 03/30/07 
	$67.25 
	S0248328145 
	Gentivahealth 
	Comp Prospect Smart 
	COID 3770406822 
	  Thank you, 

	Steve Dupuis 
	Technical Service Specialist, AAP 
	Wells Fargo ACH 
	N9301-041 
	phone (800) 745-2426 opt 2,1,1 
	fax (612) 667-2154