Subject: Reporting Integration Issues [Incident: 071012-000049]
From: "PayPal Merchant Technical Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

Recently you requested assistance from PayPal Merchant Support. Below 
is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it 
within the next 2 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update or review your question from our support site, click the 
following link or paste it into your web browser.
https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_userid=[email-masked]&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=160153&p_created=1192199454

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Reporting Integration Issues

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Sean) - 10/12/2007 07:40 AM
Thank you for contacting PayPal Merchant Technical Support.

For better assistance concerning Payflow Services, I have provided information below for you to contact PayFlow Customer Support.

https://www.paypal.com/payflow-support

Phone Support Mon-Fri. 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time 
Toll Free: 1-888-883-9770 or 1-650-426-3150 excluding VeriSign holidays

Support email address: [email-masked]

Customer (Mike Bishop) - 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
I signed up for the FTP Server and never recieve a confirmation email, I need to get the Settlement Report automated asap and I am at a stuck point.  Can someone please help? Thanks.

Auto-Response - 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
Incident has been successfully submitted to PayPal MTS.

Question Reference #071012-000049
---------------------------------------------------------------
  Product Level 1: Payflow Payment Gateway
  Product Level 2: Payflow Pro
     Date Created: 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
     Last Updated: 10/12/2007 07:40 AM
           Status: Solved
         Severity: Some Business Impact
      Environment: PayPal PayFlow Gateway
             Cart: 

PayPal Account
---------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]

CC
---------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]

Site URL
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://

Manager Login
---------------------------------------------------------------

Partner
---------------------------------------------------------------

[---001:001989:35792---]

Sincerely,
Sean
Merchant Technical Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

Discuss PayPal technology, share code samples and stay current on the latest developer news at http://www.pdncommunity.com/