Subject: Express Checkout Guide
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:30:19 -0700

Mike,

Have you been able to make progress on the express checkout integration?
Please send me your url so I can look at your website and suggest the
correct button 

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Davis, Jason 
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Express Checkout Guide

 

Hi Mike,

Please have your developer reference chapter 7 for the integration
information. Please reference chapter 8 for the express checkout button
placement.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.