Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-30
From: "Arp, Dustin" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:45:41 -0600

Like I mentioned yesterday, I didn't remove any of the information in
prior reports.  After speaking with David regarding this, today, I
changed the report to only include payments and refunds.  I removed the
withdrawals and authorizations from the reporting.  All previous reports
that were sent by me have included any withdrawals and authorizations.
I do apologize for the inconvenience.

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:43 AM
To: Arp, Dustin
Subject: Re: Transaction Log 10-30

Dustin,

Today's report looks good.  I did notice that the transactions only
included the WEB ACCESS transactions.  Were the other reports accurate
since they had other transactions mixed in?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:30 AM

	Subject: Transaction Log 10-30

 

 

 

9649.06

-217.29

9431.77

 

	 

	Dustin Arp

	Merchant Ops Specialist/DQT

	(402)952-8462

	7am - 3:30pm M-F