Subject: VeriSign - PayFlow Pro Contract for Labor Law
From: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:11:57 -0700

Hi  Mike,  

Thank you very much for your interest in VeriSign, and for the
opportunity to work with you.  Per your request, I have included the
contract and order form for you to review.  

Please sign and fax (all attached documents in their entirety) to my
attention at 303-395-2805. I need this by December 16,2005 to honor the
pricing. Please understand there are no changes allowed to this contract
- our legal council will not entertain this at all.

If you have any questions please contact me anytime at 408-967-0351 or 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . I look forward to
working with you in the future. 

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Jay

Jaber 'Jay' Sahourieh

Territory Manager

VeriSign Payment Services, a PayPal business

Direct:  408-967-0351

Fax:     303-395-2805

Skype: JSahourieh

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.verisign.com/payments <blocked::http://www.verisign.com/payments> 

www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> 

 

* VeriSign Payment Services, including Payflow Link and Payflow Pro, was
recently acquired by PayPal, and will be integrated with PayPal's suite
of web payment tools to form the e-commerce industry's most
comprehensive web payment offering. The VeriSign Payment Services are no
longer operated by, or affiliated with, VeriSign, Inc. Use of the
VeriSign name and logo is temporary and with the permission of VeriSign,
Inc.