Subject: RE: Reports for Sunday and Monday Sept 30 and Oct 1
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:09:06 -0600

I will call Frank to get a meeting set up for tomorrow.  Thanks.

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:05 PM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: Reports for Sunday and Monday Sept 30 and Oct 1

Thank you for the report.  We (I) are starting to get used to the
reports.  It would be great if Manager had a Batch ID report for the
PayPal transactions.  Anyway, I spoke to my Admin. for our computers and
he said to give you his contact information and have you get a hold of
him.  Call or email him asap (he has a Blackberry as well).

Frank Vargas

[email-masked]

517-242-6500

Let me know if you need anything from me.  

Thank you,

Michael Bishop - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:47 PM

	Subject: Reports for Sunday and Monday Sept 30 and Oct 1

	Michael,

	In this report you will find the Friday and Saturday Withdrawal
to your bank on 9/30, and then the daily activity and revenue for 10-1.
Let me know if you have questions.

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790