Subject: RE: Multiple charges
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 06:49:11 -0800

Mike,

I don't show any errors associated with the original transactions on the
Gateway/Manager side that would have prompted duplicates to be sent.  As
these are AMEX transactions, I am unable to research what happened on
the processing end of things.  You may want to give them a call to see
if they can investigate on their end.  The only other thought would be
that the customer may have done something on the website end that
prompted the payment to be submitted twice.

Thanks

Janet

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:54 PM
To: Vaughan, Janet
Subject: Multiple charges

Janet,

We had something sort of malfunction today with a customers
transactions.  I am not certain if it was our side that this occurred or
if it was something that was generated on your end.  The customer was
double charged at 2:40p, then at 2:49p and then again at 2:54p.  The
transaction number are as follows:

VTGE4CEC8B79, VRFE4D14615B, VLFE4E8A852B, VQFE4CFD8CE0

Can you look into this and let me know if you can see why this may have
taken place?  Much appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]