Subject: RE: PayPal analysis
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:54:40 -0600

Hi Mike,

The Paypal express checkout is only for the website. It will allow
customers to come online and pay for your products via there direct
PayPal account. A direct PayPal transaction will cost you 1.75% and .20
cents per transaction. You will work directly with American Express.

 

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 11:15 AM
To: Davis, Jason
Subject: Re: PayPal analysis

Jason,

Is the PayPal Express only for the Website account?  That is the 1.75%
and $.20 transaction, right?  Also, would we have to re-route all AMEX
transactions as well if we switch over to your processing?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 12:46 PM

	Subject: PayPal analysis

	Hi Mike,

	I apologize about the delay in sending the reformatted
information. I have attached the comparative analysis for the months of
January and February. The same offer is still available. As one of our
Tier I customers you are able to add the Express Checkout logo on your
website, and place it above your option to pay by credit card, you may
qualify for a payment of  $5,000k.  You will receive 3 (3) months of
free PayPal processing.  When your 3 months expires, all PayPal
transactions are processed at 1.75% and $.20 per transaction

	 Regarding the IMA (Internet Merchant Account), you may qualify
for a payment of $5,000k and the rates are:

	*	We can offer your company the rate of 1.98% +
.30/transactions.  With this option, you would need to go directly to
AMEX to process their cards. 
	*	This Plan has a 0 interchange, Authorization, or
Statement Fees. 

	Please let me know what type of feedback that you receive from
your colleagues. I will follow up with you on Wednesday July 11 to see
if you would like to move forward. Thank you.

	Jason Davis

	Territory Manager

	PayPal

	408-967-5841

	[email-masked]

	 PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.
Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or
Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already
have an internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most
trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you
choose, you can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping
into PayPal's more than 143 million accounts.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:21 AM
	To: Davis, Jason
	Subject: Re: PayPal analysis

	Jason,

	I have reviewed the spreadsheet that you sent over.  I was
wondering if you could revise the format to basically fit on 1 sheet per
month.  I need this report to reflect current costs, in these months,
and what your costs would have been.  I don't need annual sales since
this is not a true reflection of our annual revenue.  I would however
like to see the savings for each of these months.  Maybe, Revenue,
Current Trans Fee, Current Cost vs. the same with PayPal numbers.  If I
can have it in this format, it will make it easier to make a decision.
Hope to hear from you soon.

	Thank you,

	Mike -LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: [email-masked] 

		Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:49 PM

		Subject: PayPal analysis

		 

		Michael,

		Please review these excel spreadsheet attached to this
email. PayPal can definitely save you money. I will be giving you a call
tomorrow to create the timeline on switching you over directly to
Paypal. 

		Jason Davis

		Strategic Account Manager

		Paypal

		408-967-5841

		[email-masked]

		PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid
online.  Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments
Standard or Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account
required.   Already have an internet merchant account?  Then there's
Payflow Pro, the most trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter
which solution you choose, you can grow your business and increase your
sales by tapping into PayPal's more than 100 million accounts.