Subject: RE: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:48:12 -0600

Hi Mike,

The $30/month will take the place of the monthly fees that you pay for
the Payflow Pro. Please sign the contract that I just sent you. The new
contract is referencing the new % and per transaction fees that will be
charged for MasterCard, Visa and Discover transactions.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 2:19 PM
To: Davis, Jason
Subject: Re: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis

$30.00 a month for what?  I already sent you the original contract back.
Do you need the new signed as well?  Let me know.

Thanks,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:45 PM

	Subject: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis

	Hi Michael,

	Here the amended contract. Please sign it and fax it back. I
also have attached the comparative analysis for the January and February
statements. If you're ready to get started please send me an email so we
can go through the checklist with my engineer. Once the checklist is
completed, I can take you through the application process. I will need
to reference a credit card to begin the application. The card will be
charged $30 dollars a month for the service. Thank you.

	Jason Davis

	Territory Manager

	PayPal

	408-967-5841

	[email-masked]

	 

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.
Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or
Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already
have an internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most
trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you
choose, you can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping
into PayPal's more than 143 million accounts.