Subject: Re: AMEX account changes
From: "Maria V Carlos" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:44:19 -0700

Hi Mike,

As a policy, I am not able to process any requests if the information 
provided does not match our system. Please contact our customer service 
for the address change. Their toll free number is 800-528-5200. The 
address change will be effective immediately. Please resubmit the order 
once updated. It takes 24-48 hours to set up; however, I will expedite the 
processing and an email  or fax confirmation will be sent to you or your 
vendor  in 24 hours.

Regards,
Maria V Carlos
Phone:  602.537.3872 Fax: 602.537.7889

"Mike" <[email-masked]> 
09/20/2007 06:15 AM

To
Maria V Carlos/AMER/TRS/AEXP@AMEX
cc

Subject
AMEX account changes

Hi Maria.
I currently have a AMEX account (acct. # 3213152903) which is being 
processed through NPC.  We are in the process of moving our processing to 
PayPal.  My PayPal rep gave me your email to contact you.  Apparently 
there is a problem with the address you have on file for our company.  Our 
current mailing address is 5859 W. Saginaw Hwy. #343, Lansing, MI 48917. 
Our old mailing address is 422 Elmwood Rd. #14 Lansing, MI.  Since we are 
moving our processing to PayPal, we are in need of a split-dial set-up.  I 
would like to make sure that you have everything you need to ensure that 
this gets completed.  Please contact me so that we get things in place for 
these changes.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Operations Manager
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

American Express made the following
 annotations on Thu Sep 20 2007 07:34:21
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
******************************************************************************

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le Thu Sep 20 2007 07:34:21

Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci. 
******************************************************************************
---------------------------------------------------------------------