Subject: RE: Amex split dial
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:34:54 -0600

Hi Mike,

I don't have a phone number. If you send an email to this lady she should be able to help you out.

[email-masked]

Jason

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:26 PM
To: Davis, Jason
Subject: Re: Amex split dial

Can you send me the number to the person I need to contact?  I will call them to get that info. updated.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:21 PM

	Subject: FW: Amex split dial

	Hi Mike,

	Please read below. This is the response I received from American Express. Please give them a call to update your address.

	 

	Jason Davis 
	Territory Manager 
	PayPal 
	408-967-5841 
	[email-masked] 

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
	your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
	Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
	internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
	secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
	can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
	more than 143 million accounts. 

	
________________________________

	From: Maria V Carlos [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of PST Customer Request
	Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:16 PM
	To: Davis, Jason
	Subject: Re: Amex split dial

	
	Hi Jason, 
	
	We are unable to process your dial settlement request for Labor Law Poster Service due to the address: 5859 W Saginaw Hwy. #343 Lansing, MI 48917 does not match what we have in our system. Please review and resubmit your request. 
	
	Regards,
	Product Servicing Team
	American Express 

"Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]> 

09/19/2007 02:55 PM 

To

PST Customer Request/AMER/TRS/AEXP@AMEX 

cc

Subject

Amex split dial

 

	

	Please see customers Amex split dial information. Please process and
	send me an email confirmation once completed. Thank you. 
	 
	Jason Davis 
	Territory Manager 
	PayPal 
	408-967-5841 
	[email-masked] 

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
	your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
	Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
	internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
	secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
	can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
	more than 143 million accounts. 

	

	American Express made the following annotations on Wed Sep 19 2007 15:06:16 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ****************************************************************************** "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you." American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le Wed Sep 19 2007 15:06:16 Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci. ****************************************************************************** ---------------------------------------------------------------------