Subject: Update your tax ID number
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:41:40 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update your tax ID number 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael Bishop,

We couldn't confirm the tax ID number you recently provided.

Please help us by updating your tax ID number, and make sure that the name
listed on your PayPal profile is correct by clicking on the following link: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_profile-tin

Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will
see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact
Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2011 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP1572