Subject: RE: Fw: Introducing your new account management team. (KMM282508482V91488L0KM) :ppNA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 15:51:46 +0000 (UTC)

Dear LLPS Customer Service,
 
We're passionate about giving you the best customer service we can. 
We've reviewed your email and feel that we'd be able to answer your 
question(s) better by speaking to you.
Please call us for free at 1-888-221-1161 (1-402-935-2050 if calling 
from outside the U.S.)
For calls about Limitations, PayPal Credit, PayPal Debit Card, and 
Business Support: Mon-Fri 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 
6:00 PM PT
All other calls: Mon-Fri 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 
8:00 PM PT
Before we can talk to you about your account, we'll ask you for a 
one-time passcode to confirm that you're the PayPal account owner.
Follow the steps below to get a randomly generated, 6-digit one-off 
passcode:
Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
Click Contact near the bottom of the page.
Click Contact Customer Service near the top of the page.
Click Call us near the bottom of the page.
A one-time passcode will be displayed. It's valid for 1 hour.
We look forward to helping you soon.
Our new www.paypal-status.com site provides a fast and easy way to stay 
in the loop about the operational health of PayPal's products, APIs, and
Sandbox environment. Take a moment to discover the new 
www.paypal-status.com site.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community.
Sincerely, 
Dory
Merchant Services
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:11:33 PM (-06:00)
Subject: Fw: Introducing your new account management team.

 
Hello.
I replied to the email below and got the response (below). Please 
forward this to Jordan if at all possible.
 
Thanks for contacting us. 

We want to help you, but we can't answer 
emails sent to this unmonitored
mailbox. 

To get in touch by phone or 
email, go to www.paypal.com and click Help 
&
Contact at the bottom of the page.

PayPal

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
877-321-4144 x355

From: LLPS Customer Service
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Introducing your new account management team.
 
Hello Jordan.
I appreciate you reaching out. I actually have something that maybe you 
can help me with. We have a child account that we somehow got locked out
of. The company name is Council for Corporations, (formerly Corporate 
Records Service). I believe when we were attempting to update the 
contact person on this account, we may have entered in the wrong user or
password. I don't think anyone had changed anything so not sure what 
happened. I just got a message saying there were too many failed 
attempts and account was temporarily disabled. Our account login for 
PayPal.com is working fine so I am not sure why this account would not 
be working. The email login for that account is 
[email-masked] if that is helpful. 
The PayPal Manager account information is:
Partner: Paypal, Merchant Login: Corprecords
If you need the password, I can provide that but probably more 
comfortable doing that by phone if needed. Please look into this for me 
and let me know how this can be remedied.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
877-321-4144 x355

From: Jordan Demian
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 11:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Introducing your new account management team.

cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; height: 
100%;">
 
data-mce-style="text-align: center; background-color: #f2f2f2;"> 
   
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; position: 
relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; 
padding-top: 0px; position: relative; min-height: 30px;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
data-mce-style="padding: 0px 50px; width: 100%; height: 80px; 
background-color: #ffffff;"> 
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; position: 
relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
data-mce-style="padding: 0px 50px; width: 100%; height: 60px; 
background-color: #ffffff;">
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="text-align: left; 
margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; float: left;">
 src="https://uc.uxpin.com/files/135332/142253/pp_h_rgb.jpg" 
data-mce-style="width: 100%; height: auto; clear: none; text-decoration:
none; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; float: left; display: block; 
max-width: 140px;" 
data-mce-src="https://uc.uxpin.com/files/135332/142253/pp_h_rgb.jpg"> 
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; position: 
relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
data-mce-style="padding: 0px 50px; width: 100%; height: 60px; 
background-color: #ffffff;">
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; text-align:
left;">
Introducing your new account management team.
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; position: 
relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
data-mce-style="padding: 0px 50px; width: 100%; height: 60px; 
background-color: #ffffff;">
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; text-align:
left;">
Michael Bishop,
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; position: 
relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
data-mce-style="padding: 0px 50px; width: 100%; height: 60px; 
background-color: #ffffff;">
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; text-align:
left;">
Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm Jordan Demian, your new PayPal 
Account Manager.

I'm happy to help you answer questions, assist with your account needs, 
and bring the tools you need to help you manage your business. If I'm 
ever unavailable during service hours, the rest of our PayPal Account 
Management Team is also available to support you during service hours. 
Your business is important to us and we're here to help.

• Account and tech support 
We can help you manage your account, identify issues, or connect you 
quickly with one of our technical support engineers.

• Account evaluation
We can review your business needs and help you identify PayPal solutions
that can help you optimize your business.

• Security and fraud support
I can advise you about the fraud detection tools and other security 
features available to your business.

Here's how you can reach us:

Phone: 1-888-221-1161
Email: [email-masked]
Our service hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00AM–7:00PM CST

Thanks again for your continued relationship with PayPal. Please feel 
free to reach out if there's anything we can do for you or your staff. 
We look forward to working with you soon.

Regards,
Jordan Demian
PayPal Account Manager
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; 
padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
data-mce-style="padding: 0px 50px; width: 100%; height: 80px; 
background-color: #ffffff;"> 
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 100%; position: 
relative;">
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: inherit; display: table; table-layout: fixed; 
max-width: 700px;"> 
  
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="margin: 0px auto; width:
100%; text-align: left; table-layout: fixed; max-width: 700px;"> 
 
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" data-mce-style="width: 93%; text-align: 
left; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; float: left;">
Please do not reply to this email. We're unable to respond to questions 
sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our
help center by clicking Help & Contact on any PayPal page.

© 2018 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. 
First St., San Jose, CA 95131.