Subject: RE: Log-in suspended (KMM159051602V31297L0KM) :ppNA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 19:22:28 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael Bishop,
Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Krystal and
I am happy to assist you. I have unsuspended the account this will allow
you immediate access to the account. Your internet issues should not 
continue to have any effect on your account. If you do however, run into
any further issues with your account getting suspended please let us 
know but I do not foresee this being an issue. I am glad I had the 
opportunity to get this resolved for you today and hope you have a good 
day!
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.
Sincerely, 
Krystal
Merchant Services
PayPal, an eBay Company
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:56:49 PM (-05:00)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Log-in suspended

Hello.
I attempted to log-in to our account and got an error stating that it 
has been suspended.  I then received an email stating that the IP 
address was not recognized.  We have been having problems with our 
internet service and have temporarily moved everything over to Comcast 
which could be why we are getting the error.  I am not sure when we will
be able to switch back but do need to have access to our account to get 
some additional reporting.  Also I want to make sure we will be able to 
accept credit cards today so I am hoping none of this will affect that 
part of things.  Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly 
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS