Subject: Report Numbers
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "Frank Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:30:05 -0700

Here is the latest update.  

Frank, 

In the Payflow Pro 2.0 Documentation there is information related to
Reporting API's.  All of the ACH and AMEX Transactions going through the
Gateway will be tracked and can be reported by pulling the data from
those API's.  If you cannot locate the information email Mike Smothers -
[email-masked] and he should be able to direct you to the correct
page, do copy me on any communications with anyone here at Paypal.com so
that I can expedite any issues or delays to ensure a prompt turn around
time.  

Mike, 

I have witnessed a reduction in Sales and just wanted to be sure that
the volumes represented in the report are in line with your business
expectations, and if not to flag you on the drop in volumes.  

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns, I will be looking
into the result code 8 issue today. 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd through
December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please contact
Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .