Subject: RE: credit still not working
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:20:43 -0600

Mike, The problem we are running into is affecting a small amount of
Credit Card Refunds, but that does not make it any less irritating.  I
am being told that an Emergency Bug fix is going in tonight to repair
this.  I will keep you updates.  

Would you like to wait, or for me to apply to get you Non-Referenced
Transaction so that you could go into Virtual Terminal and enter the CC
# and amount and refund charges that way?  

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:13 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: credit still not working

David,

I tried to run that credit again and the same error pulls up.  Did you
find out anything?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]