Subject: We're transferring money to your bank
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 09:49:53 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We're transferring money from PayPal to your bank
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 4, 2014 09:47:21 PST

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

You asked us to transfer $17,091.65 USD from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by Mar 10, 2014.

Here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount transferred: $17,091.65 USD
Bank account: CAPITOL NATIONAL BANK x-6398
Transaction ID: 0MY64791R8061664D
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=0MY64791R8061664D
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP026 - b961f3cdcd1