Subject: RE: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:58:50 -0800

Good Morning Michael,
I hope that you had an enjoyable holiday!  In regards to the e-mail
below, the e-mail is just stating that the system attempted to
withdrawal the amount of $206.23 (12/26 EOD Balance) on 12/27 at 5:14
PST, but the attempt failed due to the balance being only $199.42 at the
time of the attempted withdrawal.  The balance was lower on the 27th due
to a refund that had been posted for $7.25.  You should not need to do
anything.  The settlement withdrawal will move the funds today providing
there is $199.42 or more in the balance at the time of today's attempt.

Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks
Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 7:36 AM
To: Vaughan, Janet
Subject: Fw: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

Hi Janet.
Is this an email from Paypal and\or anything we should be concerned
about? 
Does it require me to do anything?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:52 PM
Subject: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

----------------------------------------------------------------
ROUTING CODE

The Routing Code in the subject line of this email lets us quickly route

communication to you and ensures that you receive the fastest possible 
service.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

PayPal attempted to withdraw your 12/26/2009 end-of-day balance to your
bank 
account.  Unfortunately, it was not successful because your 12/26/2009 
end-of-day balance was more than your balance at the time PayPal
attempted 
withdrawal.

If you send or withdraw money (including refunds and reversals) after
your 
end-of-day balance and before PayPal attempts to withdraw funds from
your 
account, there will be insufficient funds to withdraw. In these cases, 
PayPal will attempt to withdraw the ending balance of any balance that
was 
not previously withdrawn, within the last 7 days.

Settlement Withdrawals will continue automatically on the next business
day. 
If you use the Settlement File to reconcile amounts withdrawn with your 
transaction totals, then your Settlement Withdrawal amount will simply 
reflect the activity for all the Settlement Files back to the previous 
Settlement Withdrawal.

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time
you 
log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you

will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account 
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP550