Subject: Notification of PayPal Account Transaction
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:06:24 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

We would like to notify you that the following transaction has been
completed for your PayPal account:

https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=2EN04514T32626344

If you have any questions about this transaction, you may contact Customer
Service through the link below:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_contact_us

Sincerely,

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP697