Subject: RE: History PayPal
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:27:43 -0700

Just a PP ID.  I am going to investigate how to get this done in Manager
also.  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:41 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: History PayPal

Do you get a Verisign trans ID if you do a refund or just PayPal #'s?

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:35 AM

	Subject: RE: History PayPal

	I may have to refund it if they both error out.  I cannot tell
you why this is happening, I was only provided with the work around of
manually refunding myself.  What can I provide you for your records if I
perform this?  

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	 

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:28 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Subject: Re: History PayPal

	Is there a "new" ID trans # for our system that I can credit?
(The transaction #'s you provided are not the usual "Verisign" trans IDs
we record).  I attempted to credit back Trans # EUJP1F3F3610 which you
said we were paid on and received the following response:

	_________________________________________________________

	Perform Transaction -- Result 

<javascript:popWindowHelp('https://www.paypal.com/en_US/vhelp/paypalmana
ger_help/paypalmanager.htm#perform_transaction_result.htm');> 

________________________________

	 

	Your transaction has been submitted. Details about the
transaction are displayed below.

Transaction Information

Result Code:

105

Response Message:

Credit error: EUJP1F3F3610 is a failed transaction

________________________________

Transaction ID:

EXHP2A11F38F

	__________________________________________________________

	 

	 

	----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:26 AM

		Subject: RE: History PayPal

		The transaction ending in 3610 posted to PayPal at
9.16.56-Time Zone Time difference from 7.15 am.  The one minute delay is
the 57 seconds that it took to complete the time out, and the processing
time when the system did approve. 

		The transaction ending 3791 posted at 9.17.21-Time zone
difference from 7.17 am.  This is the duplicate.  Both transactions are
for $67.25.  Hope this helps. 

		 

		David Lynch

		Enterprise Account Management

		PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

		12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

		Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

		Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

		 

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:16 AM
		To: Lynch, David
		Subject: Re: History PayPal

		David,

		None of these transactions line up with either of the 2
transactions I have (including the times).  Can you tell me which of
these refer to:

		EUJP1F3F3610

		EUGP1F3F3791

		Thank you,

		Mike - LLPS

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:55 AM

			Subject: History PayPal

  

2KY460491U499394G
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148583622','unknown')>  
(19148583622, 4KP2235PD2TEE) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:21 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148583622,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,561.77 USD 

7WT08725NT041831A
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581844','unknown')>  
(19148581844, 4KP2235PD2PXA) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581844,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,494.52 USD 

2SV902524U651974N
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581843','unknown')>  
(19148581843, 4KP2235PD2PX8) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

N/A

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581843,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,496.15 USD 

8F226487CV438611Y
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576597','unknown')>  
(19148576597, 4KP2235PD2DPC) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576597,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,428.90 USD 

30R48309BS439901K
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576596','unknown')>  
(19148576596, 4KP2235PD2DPA) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576596,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,430.53 USD 

			 

			Mike,  Above I was able to copy a brief part of
the days history that contains both of the transaction and how they
affected your balance positively.  The same Credit Card is designated by
the 13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')> 

			 

			David Lynch

			Enterprise Account Management

			PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

			12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

			Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

			Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790