Subject: RE: chargebacks
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:33:23 -0600

I will call Amber today. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:25 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: chargebacks

David,

I am wondering if you could call me to explain the process of the
chargeback process.  We recently received a couple of chargebacks and we
might need some help in how to respond to them.  We have proof of
delivery for these orders but do not know how to or who to submit the
paperwork.  Can you call our office?  One of my admin. assistants, Amber
Blais, is responsible for resolving chargebacks.  Would you be able to
call in and advise her on how this all is to be handled?  That would be
very helpful.  I appreciate any help you can lend.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]