Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-276-066-813�-�F-V001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 01:09:37 -0700

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Mar 4,
2011.

The buyer claims that this purchase was made without authorization to use
the credit card. Their credit card issuer needs additional information from
you about this transaction.

Transaction Details
Buyer's Name:city wide towing
Buyer's Transaction ID: 84W184468N876494G

Transaction Date:Mar 4, 2011
Transaction Amount:-$67.25 USD
Case #:PP-001-276-066-813
Your Transaction ID: 4GP86077WD243551X
What to Do NextPlease respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve
this chargeback. To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the
Resolution Center to provide information about this transaction.

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

Other DetailsThere are no other details regarding this transaction at the
moment.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-001-276-066-813:USD67.25:4/13/2011:4GP86077WD243551X

PPID PP767