Subject: Chargeback case received: Case ID #PP-539-607-537�-�---001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:18:15 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback by
asking their credit card company to reverse a payment made to you on Jul
21, 2008.

The buyer claims he or she did not make this purchase. The buyer's credit
card company wants additional information from you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 7BL885424B989761G

Transaction Date:Jul 21, 2008
Transaction Amount:
Case #:PP-539-607-537

Your Transaction ID: 7BL885424B989761G

Chargeback is a process initiated outside of PayPal by the credit card
holder, and the outcome of the chargeback is decided by the credit card
company, not by PayPal.

One of the unique benefits of using PayPal is that we help you fight
unwarranted chargebacks.

-----------------------------------
What to do next
-----------------------------------

Please log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center to
provide additional information about this transaction.

Please submit your response within 10 calendar days of the date of this
email, so that we can dispute this chargeback for you. 

The credit card company determines chargeback timeframes and outcomes. Once
PayPal sends the credit card company your information, it may take up to 75
days for the credit card company to make a final decision.

Because the credit card company has received a chargeback on this
transaction, we may place a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until this case is resolved.

For more information about how to protect your funds against chargebacks,
go to:
https://www.paypal.com/uschargebacks

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at this time.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755

CB:PP-539-607-537:R4:USD67.25:09/04/2008:7BL885424B989761G

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP767