Subject: The buyer's credit card company reversed the charges for a payment you received. (Case #PP-001-737-831-317 - F-M001)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:57:20 -0700

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

This email is about the following transaction:

Buyer's name: James M Mahoney
Buyer's email: 
Amount: -$242.00 USD
Transaction date: Feb 1, 2012

The buyer asked his or her credit card company to reverse the charges for
the payment sent to you on Feb 1, 2012.

We're disputing with the card company. We'll let you know if we need any
additional information from you.

Thanks,

PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP798