Subject: Notification of provisional credit: Case ID #PP-412-741-719�-�FV001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:10:28 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

It is PayPal's standard practice to dispute unwarranted chargebacks. Using
the information you provided, we are in the process of disputing this
chargeback with the buyer's card issuer.

Typically, when a buyer files a chargebacks with his or her card issuer and
the card issuer reverses the charge, we temporarily hold the funds under
dispute until the issue is resolved. However, due to your low dispute rate
and consistent volume, we are pleased to allow you access to these funds
while we investigate this chargeback. We know that chargebacks can take a
long time to resolve and not having access to the funds can be
inconvenient. We value your business. Please note: This benefit may not be
available for future claims.

If the card issuer decides the case in your favor, the funds will remain in
your account. If the card issuer decides in the buyer's favor, an amount
equal to the disputed funds will be removed from your account at that time.

The credit card company has charged PayPal a settlement fee for this
chargeback. In accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, we
have debited your PayPal account to cover this fee.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:Not provided
Buyer's Email:
Transaction Date:Jan 9, 2008
Your Transaction ID: 5HR52138H1780284B
Buyer's Transaction ID: 69S41280LA697550K
Transaction Amount:-$52.50 USDCase #:PP-412-741-719

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

To learn more about how to respond to this chargeback, visit the Resolution
Center and click "Resolution Center tutorials".

If you have additional information you would like to submit, please provide
it as soon as possible using the email address or fax number listed below.

We understand that you may not have been expecting this chargeback. If this
chargeback has made your PayPal account balance negative, please reimburse
us by adding funds to your account or by sending a check to the following
address:

PayPal
Attn: Accounting Department
P.O. Box 45950
Omaha, NE 68145-0950
United States

-----------------------------------
Due Dates
-----------------------------------

Please submit your response in the next 72 hours. The chargeback dispute
process is subject to strict timelines. If you are unable to respond within
72 hours, we may be limited in the ways that we can dispute this
chargeback. After we receive and review any additional information, we can
determine if we can take any further action. While we need to you respond
quickly, a final decision about this chargeback may take up to 75 days.
- If your PayPal account balance has become negative, please reimburse us
within 60 days of the date of this email.
Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755
CB:PP-412-741-719:R3:USD52.50:01302008:5HR52138H1780284B

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP1223