Subject: The buyer's credit card company reversed the charges for a payment you received. (Case #PP-890-721-522�-�F-V001)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:33:25 -0800

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

This email is about the following transaction:

Buyer's name: OCCS INC
Buyer's email: 
Amount: -$60.22 USD
Transaction date: Dec 30, 2009

The buyer asked his or her credit card company to reverse the charges for
the payment sent to you on Dec 30, 2009.

We're disputing with the card company. We'll let you know if we need any
additional information from you.

Thanks,

PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP798