Subject: Chargeback Notification
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 04:48:41 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

It is PayPal's standard practice to dispute unwarranted chargebacks. Using
the information you provided, we are in the process of disputing this
chargeback with the buyer's card issuer.

Typically, when a buyer files a chargebacks with his or her card issuer and
the card issuer reverses the charge, we temporarily hold the funds under
dispute until the issue is resolved. However, due to your low dispute rate
and consistent volume, we are pleased to allow you access to these funds
while we investigate this chargeback. We know that chargebacks can take a
long time to resolve and not having access to the funds can be
inconvenient. We value your business. 

Please note: This benefit may not be available for future claims.

If the card issuer decides the case in your favor, the funds will remain in
your account and no further communication will be sent to you. If the card
issuer decides in the buyer's favor, you will be informed by email, and an
amount equal to the disputed funds will be removed from your account at
that time.  A final decision may take up to 75 days.  In accordance with
the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, a chargeback fee may also be
assessed at this time.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Transaction ID: 4RE67468TL512464A

Transaction Date:Jul 6, 2009
Transaction Amount:-$67.25 USD
Case #:PP-767-138-882
Your Transaction ID: 4RE67468TL512464A

If you have additional information you would like to submit, please provide
it as soon as possible using the email address or fax number listed below.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us resolve this
matter as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and regret that
you experienced a chargeback. 

Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department