Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-286-384-345�-�F-V001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 00:11:10 -0700

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback by
asking their credit card company to reverse a payment made to you on Mar
31, 2011.

The buyer claims that the item was damaged on receipt or is significantly
not as described. The credit card company wants additional information from
you about this transaction.
Transaction details
Buyer's Name:GREGORY W ALLEN ATTY AT LAW
Buyer's Transaction ID: 2YU43756TL252163R

Transaction Date:Mar 31, 2011
Transaction Amount:-$67.25 USD
Case #:PP-001-286-384-345
Your Transaction ID: 3AB99783K4872134G

Chargeback is a process initiated outside of PayPal by the credit card
holder, and the outcome of the chargeback is decided by the credit card
company, not by PayPal.

One of the unique benefits of using PayPal is that we help you fight
unwarranted chargebacks.
What to do nextPlease log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible and
visit the Resolution Center to provide the following information about this
transaction, if available:
- Evidence that the merchandise/service was as described
- Evidence that you attempted to resolve the issue with the buyer
- Evidence that the buyer didn't try to contact you to resolve the problem
- Evidence that you provided a replacement to the buyer

Please submit your response within 10 calendar days of the date of this
email, so that we can help dispute this chargeback for you. The credit card
company determines chargeback timeframes and outcomes. Once PayPal sends
the credit card company your information, it may take up to 75 days for the
credit card company to make a final decision.

Because the credit card company has received a chargeback on this
transaction, we may place a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until this case is resolved.

For more information about how to protect your funds against chargebacks,
go to:
https://www.paypal.com/uschargebacks
Other DetailsThere are no other details regarding this transaction at this
time.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-001-286-384-345:R1:USD67.25:4/23/2011:3AB99783K4872134G

PPID PP767