Subject: Status of case involving PayPal transaction: Case ID # PP-003-237-916-408
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:38:21 -0700

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Thank you for your prompt response to our request for tracking information.
We are currently investigating the following transaction:

Buyer's name: National Lymphedema Network
Buyer's email: [email-masked]
Transaction ID: 87A00013JF2517436

Transaction date: Jun 26, 2014
Transaction amount: $77.25 USD
Your transaction ID: 5K605014VF393813W
Case number: PP-003-237-916-408

We will use this information as we continue with our investigation. For
additional details about this case, please log in to your PayPal account at
https://www.paypal.com/ and go to the Resolution Center. 

Thanks for your cooperation through this process. We are continuing to work
to ensure that PayPal is secure for all users.

Sincerely, 

PayPal 
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

BC:PP-003-237-916-408:R1:USD77.25:6/27/2014:5K605014VF393813W

PPID PP929 - 70120a25afa0