Subject: Notification of Reversed Transaction
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 07:43:42 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

One of the benefits of using PayPal is that we make every effort to alert
you to potentially problematic transactions. Our goal is to help you make
sound business decisions.

A review of recent transactions indicates that the payment detailed below
was not authorized by the PayPal account holder. As a security measure, we
have reversed this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name: 
Buyer's Transaction ID: 43B837544N7707349

Transaction Date: Nov 4, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$67.25 USD
Your Transaction ID: 7LL44245HV040803D
Case Number: PP-576-753-418

Seller's Transaction ID: 7LL44245HV040803D

Sincerely,
PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP958