Subject: We have an update on the recent reversed payment. (Case ID #PP-001-286-384-345�-�F-V001)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:11:19 -0700

Hello Michael Bishop,

We recently notified you that the buyer asked his or her credit card
company to reverse the charges for a payment you received. The buyer
indicated that the merchandise had one of the following problems:
- It was damaged or defective- It was not as described, or- Services were
not rendered
We carefully reviewed the information you sent to us and determined that we
won’t be able to dispute the reversed payment successfully.

Since the credit card company reversed the payment, we have debited $67.25
USD from your PayPal account in order to reimburse the buyer. This is in
accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

The credit card company charged a settlement fee, and as a result, we
debited your PayPal account to cover this fee. This is in accordance with
the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Please review the transaction information below.

Details of Disputed Transaction
Buyer's name: GREGORY W ALLEN ATTY AT LAW
Transaction ID: 2YU43756TL252163R

Transaction date: Mar 31, 2011
Transaction amount: -$67.25 USD
Case #: PP-001-286-384-345
Your transaction ID: 3AB99783K4872134G

What to Do NextThis case is now closed. You don’t need to take any
additional steps.

Other DetailsReason for Reversal:

Questions? Go to your PayPal account and click "Help" the top right corner
of any page.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,

PayPal 

CB:PP-001-286-384-345:R1:USD67.25:4/23/2011:3AB99783K4872134G

PPID PP768