Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-571-839-921 - F-V001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:20:21 -0800

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Nov 9,
2011.

The buyer claims that the item wasn't received.  Their credit card company
needs additional information from you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 6454473662473392X

Transaction Date:Nov 9, 2011
Transaction Amount:-$125.50 USD
Case #:PP-001-571-839-921
Your Transaction ID: 9GT72437G7636380S

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

Please respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve this chargeback.
To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center
to provide information about this transaction.

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at the moment.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-001-571-839-921:USD125.50:11/29/2011:9GT72437G7636380S

PPID PP767