Subject: Chargeback Notification PP-625-009-739
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:41:25 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

As you know, we used the information you provided to dispute a chargeback
filed against the transaction detailed below. Despite our best efforts, the
buyer's credit card company had declined our dispute. 

The chargeback states that this transaction was not as described, the
merchandise was defective, or that this transaction was credit not
processed.

One of the unique benefits of using PayPal is that we help you fight
unwarranted chargebacks and attempt to recover your funds. It is up to the
card issuer to decide whether or not they believe that the buyers
chargeback is valid; therefore, we are asking you for additional
information regarding this transaction. If no additional information is
available we have no further recourse to assist you through the chargeback
process and would encourage you to contact the buyer directly. 

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Email:  [email-masked]
Transaction Date:  01/05/2009
Transaction Amount:  $67.25
Case #:  PP-625-009-739

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

We would like to help you resolve this chargeback as soon as possible.
Please log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center to
provide the following information about this transaction within the next 72
hours:

-  Your return policy and/or user agreement
-  Any additional information you in regards to this transaction

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755

----------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal Email ID PP767