Subject: Notification of Reversal - Case #PP-412-745-661�-�FM001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:08:31 -0800

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

This email is in regard to the following transaction:

Buyer Name: Not provided
Buyer Email: 
Amount: -$67.25 USD
Transaction Date: Dec 5, 2007

You will be contacted if any additional information is needed. Thank you
for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,
Abby
PayPal Chargeback Division

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP798