Subject: Notification of Reversed Transaction
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 07:45:00 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

One of the benefits of using PayPal is that we make every effort to alert
you to potentially problematic transactions. Our goal is to help you make
sound business decisions.

A review of recent transactions indicates that the payment detailed below
was not authorized by the PayPal account holder. As a security measure, we
have reversed this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name: 
Buyer's Transaction ID: 6R895889E63412948

Transaction Date: Nov 4, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$183.75 USD
Your Transaction ID: 10V24628C14093336
Case Number: PP-576-754-234

Seller's Transaction ID: 10V24628C14093336

Sincerely,
PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP958