Subject: Re: Chargeback (KMM81190759V30005L0KM) :ppNA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:00:34 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Steven Fata,
 
Thank you for contacting PayPal.
We have received your documentation and will keep it on file.
Please note that we have disputed the chargeback with the buyer's credit
card company. Depending on the credit card company involved, the 
chargeback dispute process may take up to 80 calendar days. In a dispute
over a chargeback, the decision is ultimately made by the credit card 
company and PayPal cannot control the outcome. If the chargeback is won,
your account will be credited back.
Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in 
the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help 
Center.
 
Sincerely,
Pata
PayPal Chargeback Division
PayPal, an eBay Company
 
Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ 

Hello Heidi.
I am needing your assistance on another "pending chargeback" which needs
to be refunded.  The original transaction ID is: 1SE35869DX613924L.  
They are saying the case is closed but it doesn't allow us to refund it.
My guess is that this is the same situation as we have had before with 
previous chargebacks.  Please let me know how I should proceed.
Thank you, 
Michael B 
LLPS