Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-890-721-522�-�F-V001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:10:13 -0800

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Dec 30,
2009.

The buyer claims that a single purchase of the item was charged more than
once. Their credit card company needs additional information from you about
this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:OCCS INC
Buyer's Transaction ID: 4ED40834AT8642700

Transaction Date:Dec 30, 2009
Transaction Amount:-$60.22 USD
Case #:PP-890-721-522
Your Transaction ID: 4JD63275GJ2111125

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

Please respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve this chargeback.
To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center
to provide evidence that you did either of the following:

* Delivered 2 items to the buyer
* Received payment only once

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at this time.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755

CB:PP-890-721-522:USD60.22:2/1/2010:4JD63275GJ2111125

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP767