Subject: Notification of chargeback reversal: Case ID #PP-449-388-953�-�FV001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:48:24 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

We recently notified you that one of your buyers filed a chargeback
indicating that merchandise received had one of the following problems:

- It was damaged or defective
- It was not as described, or
- Services were not rendered

It is PayPal's standard practice to attempt to dispute wrongful
chargebacks. After careful consideration of the information provided by you
and the buyer regarding the transaction detailed below, we have determined
that we will be unable to successfully dispute this chargeback with the
buyer's credit card issuer.

Since the credit card issuer granted the chargeback to the buyer, we have
debited $132.50 USD from your PayPal account in order to reimburse the
buyer. This is in accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Also, PayPal was charged a settlement fee. As a result we debited your
PayPal account to pay for this fee. This action was taken in accordance
with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Please review the transaction information below and other details about
this case.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:Not provided
Buyer's Email:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 2GG11796DU600763P

Transaction Date:Feb 13, 2008
Transaction Amount:-$132.50 USDCase #:PP-449-388-953

Your Transaction ID: 2GG11796DU600763P

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

This case is now closed. No additional steps are required by you.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

This transaction was reversed for the following reasons(s):

- This chargeback type is not covered under PayPal's chargeback policies.

For further assistance, please log in to your PayPal account and click the
Help link located in the top right corner of any page, or email our
Chargeback Department at the email address below. Be sure to include your
case ID number in the subject of the email.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us with this matter.
We appreciate your business and regret that you experienced a chargeback.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755
CB:PP-449-388-953:R1:USD132.50:04012008:2GG11796DU600763P

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP768