Subject: Your Update to PayPal Chargeback Case # PP-598-100-094
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:10:38 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

Please disregard the previous email, as it was sent in error. The correct
email is listed below. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may
have caused you.  

It is PayPal's standard practice to dispute unwarranted chargebacks. Using
the information you provided, we are in the process of disputing this
chargeback with the buyer's card issuer.

Typically, when a buyer files a chargebacks with his or her card issuer and
the card issuer reverses the charge, we temporarily hold the funds under
dispute until the issue is resolved. However, due to your low dispute rate
and consistent volume, we are pleased to allow you access to these funds
while we investigate this chargeback. We know that chargebacks can take a
long time to resolve and not having access to the funds can be
inconvenient. We value your business. 

Please note: This benefit may not be available for future claims.

If the card issuer decides the case in your favor, the funds will remain in
your account. If the card issuer decides in the buyer's favor, an amount
equal to the disputed funds will be removed from your account at that time.
In accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, a chargeback fee
may also be assessed at this time.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 3TF61281269454848

Transaction Date:Sep 24, 2008
Transaction Amount:-$183.75 USD
Case #:PP-598-100-094
Your Transaction ID: 3TF61281269454848

If you have additional information you would like to submit, please provide
it as soon as possible using the email address or fax number listed below.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us resolve this
matter as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and regret that
you experienced a chargeback. 

Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked] 
Fax: 1-402-537-5755