Subject: Chargeback notification - Case #PP-537-004-464�-�F-V001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:23:46 -0700

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

This email concerns the following transaction:

Buyer Name: 
Buyer Email: 
Amount: -$67.25 USD
Transaction Date: Jul 24, 2008

The buyer has filed a chargeback by asking his or her credit card company
to reverse a payment made to you on Jul 24, 2008.

Although you aren’t being held liable for this chargeback at this time,
we’re disputing this chargeback with the card issuer on your behalf. We’ll
let you know if we need any additional information from you.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,
Miguel
Chargeback Division
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP798