Subject: Notification of Chargeback Case PP-637-543-907 Reversal
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 05:05:33 -0700

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

As you know, we have been using the information you provided to dispute a
chargeback filed against the transaction detailed below. Despite our best
efforts, the buyer's credit card company decided in favor of the buyer.

Unfortunately, we do not control the outcome of the chargeback decision
reached by the buyer's issuing bank in a credit card transaction. By
accepting the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, you agreed to accept the
decision of the issuing bank as final and legally binding for this type of
dispute. 

Since the chargeback was resolved in the buyer's favor, an amount equal to
the disputed funds will be removed from your account.

Please review the information below for more details about this case.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-----------------------------------

Buyer's name: 
Transaction date: Jan 22, 2009
Your transaction ID: 81D74323YU4966237
Buyer's transaction ID: 8AU80134NM820902F
Transaction amount: -$47.40 USD
Case number: PP-637-543-907
-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

We encourage you to contact the buyer directly to try to resolve the matter
or to recover your merchandise.

We understand that you may not have been expecting this chargeback. If this
chargeback has made your PayPal account balance negative, please reimburse
us by adding funds to your account or by sending a check to the following
address:

PayPal
Attn: Accounting Department
P.O. Box 45950
Omaha, NE 68145-0950
United States

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

This transaction was reversed for the following reasons(s):

- This chargeback type is not covered under PayPal's chargeback policies.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us with this matter.
We appreciate your business and regret that you experienced a chargeback.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

To review the PayPal User Agreement, visit the PayPal site and click the
"User Agreement" link on the bottom of any page.