Subject: Notification of Reversal - Case #PP-445-200-808�-�FM001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:58:35 -0700

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

This email is in regard to the following transaction:

Buyer Name: 
Buyer Email: 
Amount: -$155.75 USD
Transaction Date: Feb 20, 2008

You will be contacted if any additional information is needed. Thank you
for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,
Tina
PayPal Chargeback Division

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP798