Subject: Chargeback case received: Case ID #PP-537-004-464�-�---001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 22:11:17 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback by
asking their credit card company to reverse a payment made to you on Jul
24, 2008.

The buyer claims they were billed twice for a single purchase of this item
or used a different method of payment and should not have been billed on
this credit card. Their credit card company wants additional information
from you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 3EN25004BK8124137

Transaction Date:Jul 24, 2008
Transaction Amount:
Case #:PP-537-004-464

Your Transaction ID: 3EN25004BK8124137

Chargeback is a process initiated outside of PayPal by the credit card
holder, and the outcome of the chargeback is decided by the credit card
company, not by PayPal.

One of the unique benefits of using PayPal is that we help you fight
unwarranted chargebacks.

-----------------------------------
What to do next
-----------------------------------

Please log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible and visit the
Resolution Center to provide PayPal with either of the following pieces of
information about this transaction:

- Evidence that two items were delivered to the buyer
- Evidence that payment was received only once

Please submit your response within 10 calendar days of the date of this
email, so that we can help dispute this chargeback for you. The credit card
company determines chargeback timeframes and outcomes. Once PayPal sends
the credit card company your information, it may take up to 75 days for the
credit card company to make a final decision.

Because the credit card company has received a chargeback on this
transaction, we may place a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until this case is resolved.

For more information about how to protect your funds against chargebacks,
go to:
https://www.paypal.com/uschargebacks

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at this time.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755

CB:PP-537-004-464:R3:USD67.25:08/29/2008:3EN25004BK8124137

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP767